General Data Protection Regulation
The data controller is responsible for the protection of personal data and the publicity of data of public interest in the management of the club member’s data, and the provisions of law CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services. Law 13 / A. § proceeds according to its section.
The data handler manages and stores the data provided by the denominator, club member only to prove the fulfillment of the entry and to prove the conditions of the entry made.
The data controller handles the data provided by the denominator for purposes other than those specified above, such as electronic advertisement or newsletter, by the prior consent of the competitor, with the prior consent of the data controller, by giving the data controller.
The controller handles the creditor’s data to a third person for the purpose and to the extent required for performance of the contract, who acts as a subcontractor and contributor to the performance of the contract.
The Data Controller is not liable for any damages caused by the connection to the Website. The Customer is liable for the obligation to protect your computer and the data contained therein.
Placing on the website requires the appointee to know the technical and technical limits of the Internet and accept acceptance options associated with the technology.
The data controller, the data provided by the denominator, is bound to do so solely for the purpose of subsequent execution of the order and the conditions of the contract that may be concluded. The Data Manager does not issue the creditor, breeder’s data to third parties. The Data Controller is responsible for the protection of personal data and the publicity of data of public interest in the management of the denominator in 1992. year LXIII. law as it is in force at all times.
The data controller may at any time be entitled to modify the terms of this GTC unilaterally. Any modification will take effect at the same time as the Website will appear, without the individual notifying the Entrants.
The Contracting Parties will make every effort to settle possible disputes through negotiation. If it is not possible to settle the dispute, the parties to the contract shall decide on the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Court as a Court of Registration.
The Magyarországi Általános Rottweiler Klub respects the rights of persons; and records the recorded Personal Data in a confidential manner, in accordance with data protection law.
According to the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), law CXII of 2011 on Information Freedom of Information and Freedom of Information, (“Infotv.”), Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services (CVIII) of 2001. (“E-ker tv.”) and law V of 2013 on the Civil Code (“Ptk”) and the law XLVIII of 2008 on the Fundamental Terms and Limitations of Commercial Advertising Activity. according to the provisions of the Act (“Grtv.”).
- Data Management: irrespective of the method used, data processing means any operation or operation of any personal data, such as collecting, capturing, recording, organizing, storing, tagging, modifying, using, retrieving, forwarding, publishing, aligning or linking, delete and destroy it as well as prevent the continued use of Personal Data, create photo, sound or image recordings, and physical features that can be identified by the person.
- Data Controller: a natural or legal person or a non-legal entity that either independently or with others determines the purpose of data management, makes and executes decisions on data management (including the equipment used) or performs it with the data processor.
- Data Processing: Perform technical tasks related to data management operations, regardless of the method and device used to perform operations, and the location of the application, provided that the technical task is performed on the data. ,
- Data Processor: a natural or legal person or a non-legal entity who, on the basis of a contract, including a contract under a provision of the law, manages and processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Transmission: To make the data available to a specific third party.
- Affected: Any natural person identified or identified, directly or indirectly, by any identified personal data.
- User: Any natural person using the Service provided by the Club.
- Third party: a natural or legal person or a non-legal entity that is not the same as the data subject, the data controller or the data processor.
- Contribution: voluntary and decisive expression of the will of the person concerned, based on appropriate information and with which he or she gives his / her unambiguous consent to the handling of his / her personal data, whether comprehensive or inclusive.
- Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”); a natural person may be identified, directly or indirectly, based on one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of an identifier such as name, number, positioning data, online identifier or natural person identified.
- Protest: the statement of the person concerned with which he or she is objecting to the handling of his / her personal data and requesting the termination of data processing, modification of the data, and deletion of the treated data.
Recorded data types
Entry to exhibitions, Breeding licences, Club Memberships, Breeding Related Data.
Prohibited list: a list of data that can not be treated for a particular purpose for data handling.
Principles of Data Management
The Data Controller manages the Personal Data in accordance with the principles of good faith and fairness, transparency, accuracy and accountability and the provisions in force.
The Personal Data is required for the use of the Services by the Data Controller based on the consent of the User concerned and solely on purpose. The Data Controller’s objective is that Personal Data is appropriate and relevant to the purposes of data management and should be limited to the need.
The Data Manager shall only disclose personal data in the prospectus or in the prospectus. for the purpose of the provisions of the relevant legislation. The scope of the Personal Data handled is proportionate to the purpose of data management and can not be expanded.
The duration of the Data Handling
For the duration of the events and to the extent required for breeding and information.
The rights of the user, the ways of enforcing them
The User expressly agrees that the data and information recorded by the Data Controller and combined with the data collected during the service may be used for any later service of the Data Controller.